Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Dinner tonight

"Todd" wrote in message ...

On 12/13/2013 03:23 PM, Ozgirl wrote:
> I like to slice mine lengthways and pan fry each side using a dash of
> olive oil to wet the pan only. Then when they are cool enough to
> handle
> I roll them around a filling of marinated feta cheese or slice baby
> peppers that have been stuffed with whatever. Put a toothpick in them
> hold it together, especially if using it as a party finger food. They
> make a good side for most things. I can get both the feta and baby
> peppers in most good delis or even some supermarket deli sections.

Hi Oz,

I like it! Must try it the next zukes I get.

What kind of peppers do you use?

Thank you!

-T
________

I thought the convo was about eggplant That's what I was talking
about. Zuchinni may not be wide enough. I buy the pre-stuffed peppers
and they are just shown as being baby peppers. I presume baby bell
peppers. I usually get the ones stuffed with bocconcini (soft, creamy
feta is ok too). They cut the ends off these small peppers and stuff
them like that with a bit of the stuffing hanging out. I notice some
recipes cut the little blighters in half lengthways and stuff them that
way. I like them the way I buy them.