Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Dinner tonight

Todd > wrote:
: > : >> : berry flavored sparkling water, vintage last month
: > : >> : (it was a good month).
: > : >>
: > : >> : -T
: > : >>
: > : >> Try using lengthwise slices of either eggplant or zucchini(or a
: > : >> mixture of
: > : >> both) as substitutes for the nooldle.. Adds nice taste,texture and
: > : >> ntritin to the dish. they are both vegetabeles that would imporove the
: > : >> dish.
: > : >>
: > : >> Wendy
: > : >>
: > : >
: > : > Hi Wendy,
: > : >
: > : > Thank you!
: > : >
: > : > Do you slice with a potato peeler?
: >
: > No, I use a sharp knife adn they needn't be crazy thin.:
: > : > Do you cook them first? Fry them in EVOO? Any salt?
: > : >
: >
: > Sometimes I soften them in the microwave adn other times I bake theslices
: > on a baking sheet in the oven. I don't fry them as I do not use lots of
: > oil or other fats if possible. Not good for either my weight or my
: > stomach. Can set off the runs.
: >
: > Wendy
: >

: Hi Wendy,

: Thank you!

: How do you slice them?

: -T

: --
Lengthwise, with a sharp knife. they do NOT have to be paper thin or
totally regular. It is not a prescision process.

Wendy