Posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default TN: Post Thanksgiving wines- Sicily, Liguria, Wachau, South Africa

On Monday, December 2, 2013 5:20:29 PM UTC-5, Ken Blake, MVP wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:53:56 -0800 (PST), DaleW
>
> wrote:
>

> > Sunday we went to her sister-in-laws for a big family dinner, provisioned from a trip to Arthur Avenue.

> I'm just curious as to how many people here know where Arthur Avenue
>
> is or what's there.
>

> I do, but I suspect that I'm in the great minority.

Since Dale lives in NYC I assumed he meant the Market in the Bronx in Little Italy. I was there last Thanksgiving and my son in law took me there otherwise I wouldn't have known. Interesting that I watched a segment on The Travel Channel recently on The Market and the Deli.