Mark Lipton

Default TN: 2002 Anne Gros, Groffier, Mortet

Max Hauser wrote:
> 2002 red Burgundies, Côtes de Nuits. Tasted at San Francisco 27 July 2004,
> double-blind.

Thanks for the nice notes, Max. I hadn't realized that so many 2002s
had already hit these shores. FWIW, my only problem with ordinal
scoring is that it doesn't reflect any substantive qualitative
differences, only order of preference. I'd rather just see a
Broadbent/Johnson-esque use of a few stars or our own "Hoare" scale of
1-5 "yum"s. However, you do note that it's basically for entertainment
purposes, so what the heck!

Mark Lipton