Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default 2013 new Christmas Candy: Bacon Maple Truffles!

wrote:

> Well, Johny (are you?) I think you can see how popular you are on here. One reply from somebody who's dumb as a rock. Kind of like your personal and professional life, no? Keep sucking that cock.

Oh thanks a lot.
Rocks aren't dumb. Most have been around since the dawn of time and
have accumulated the wisdom of the ages. They just don't communicate
it...they are geological mimes.

John's passion seems to be candy at Christmas time and it's relavant
here. Let go of the past (when he picked on Bryan in every post) and
accept what he writes now. Give the guy a break! Damn, I sound like
Ophelia here.

Al Bundy read a newspaper whenever he sat on the "throne." You seem to
use your laptop in there and post to RFC.

Happy Thanksgiving. So what are YOU cooking or eating today?

G.