Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default What are your turkey spices?

Todd > wrote:
: On 11/22/2013 05:45 PM, W. Baker wrote:
: > Todd > wrote:
: > : Hi Cheri,
: >
: > : She might be on Metformin. Makes you think negative things
: > : are happening all around you. And that people are attacking
: > : you, when they are not.
: >
: > : -T
: >
: > AFter some 17 years on Metformin(ex) it hasn't happened to me. No
: > personality issues at all.

: You wouldn't know, unless others around you complain. It
: sneaks up on you.

I have grown kids. If this were happenign to me they would be the first
to tell me:-)

: > It just does bohter me when people make
: > blanket statements about a drug, etc that just aren't true. for many of
: > us Metformin works very well adn the extended release versions solves the
: > major probleminvolving gastric issues. I find I keep havign to repeat
: > this almost every time Todd talks about the drug.

: Is that all it takes to get you to write me? :-)

Not writin to you, but to those who read you.

: >
: > There are always peole who find a certain drug disagrees with them. the
: > next thing you know, is that they are condemning it for everyone and on a
: > food group , not a group about the medical issues of the disease.

: I was cutting her a break, if she was on Met. If you are, you turn
: into a crab ass and don't realize it. You have to rely on those
: around you to let you know if you are affected. Then, if you
: stay on the drug, you have to take extra steps not to fly off the
: handle, jump to conclusions, and take off the CRANKY PANTS.
: You really do think folks are picking on you, when you snap
: at them.

Notice that you say" if you are(on Met) you turn into a crab ass..." The
absolutism of your remark is incredible! One to one correlation I guess.
Met+ crabby nasty person. I really don't see the evidence for this and
i have known many peole on Met. How many do you know adn what % of them
are crabby when talking to someoone who doesn't accuse them of, by
definition, haveign to be crabby>

) : > : > We were discussing turkey
recipes not drugs here. : >

: I am waiting. I know you are a great cook. :-)

I sent my turkey information ealier on a thread started by Susan.

: > Wendy
: >
Wendy