Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default What are your turkey spices?

Todd > wrote:
: On 11/22/2013 12:59 PM, Cheri wrote:
: > I would assume that the posters that it applied to would respond, others
: > wouldn't, but sometimes people just want to be ****y and take exception
: > to even the most innocent posts.

: Hi Cheri,

: She might be on Metformin. Makes you think negative things
: are happening all around you. And that people are attacking
: you, when they are not.

: -T

AFter some 17 years on Metformin(ex) it hasn't happened to me. No
personality issues at all. It just does bohter me when people make
blanket statements about a drug, etc that just aren't true. for many of
us Metformin works very well adn the extended release versions solves the
major probleminvolving gastric issues. I find I keep havign to repeat
this almost every time Todd talks about the drug.

There are always peole who find a certain drug disagrees with them. the
next thing you know, is that they are condemning it for everyone and on a
food group , not a group about the medical issues of the disease.

We were discussing turkey recipes not drugs here.

Wendy