Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default What are your turkey spices?

I use the same seasoning plus sage which I only use during the holidays for
the turkey and stuffing making it special and I use fresh quick diced and
blended into butter which I rub under the skin and everywhere.

then I cut up celery and extra herbs and carrots and root veggies and onion
and garlic to put around it and loosely inside the cavity.

I make the stuffing/dressing separate and bake in a glass dish because
stuffing cooked in the bird can make you sick if it doesnt reach
temperature inside the bird and it tastes as good outside the bird.

other then that the only other secret is to cook it 2 thirds of its cook
time covered and last third uncovered and basted to make a crispy golden
skin.

my turkey has always been picture perfect and moist and delicious.

KROM

"Todd" wrote in message ...

Hi All,

Mine are
Parsley
Basil
Rosemary
Thyme
Garlic
Onion

What are your turkey spices?

-T

ya'all getting ready for the Gran Prix of all cooking days?

Hoping I can find some asparagus!