Posted to alt.food.diabetic
BessieBee[_2_] BessieBee[_2_] is offline

Default What are your turkey spices?

On 11/22/2013 1:01 PM, Todd wrote:
> On 11/22/2013 10:45 AM, BessieBee wrote:
>> On 11/22/2013 12:25 PM, Todd wrote:
>>
>>> ya'all getting ready for the Gran Prix of all cooking days?

>> Are you assuming all posters here are from the US? Don't be that
>> shortsighted!

> Hi Bessie,
>
> There are other places?!?!? TELL ME IT ISN'T SO!!! :-)
>
> Okay, silliness aside,
>
> 1) where do you hail from?

Originally? Pennsylvania. Now? Missouri

> 2) most importantly, what is your favorite poultry seasonings?
> (Broaden my horizons.)

No clue. I've managed to live my life as the recipient of almost all
Thanksgiving meals. The one I did cook was many many moons ago when my
roommate and I seasoned our Turkey, and everything else, with a too
generous portion of red wine. All I remember is the whole evening being
fun. (-:

--
BessieBee

"The pessimist see difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees
opportunity in every difficulty."
....Sir Winston Churchill