Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default any easy way to peal an egg?

BessieBee > wrote:
: On 11/18/2013 4:26 PM, W. Baker wrote:

: > I don't understand the problems with all these egg cooking. I have been
: > scrabling eggs sine I was about 8 or 10. It's about the easierst thing to
: > cook, unless you simply suny side up fry them.

: Based on all the commercials for non-stick frying pans it would seem
: that frying an egg sunny side up (in anything other then the product
: being sold) means that the cook hasn't learned to do anything other than
: stab at the fried egg with their spatula. They make it seem like it's
: the fault of the other pan, when in reality the cook hasn't learned how
: to slide the spatula under the edge of the cooked egg. Pity the poor
: family members who are expecting a decently fried egg and end up with
: that botched, hacked up mess that seems a total impossibility without
: the wonder pan being sold.

: ;-)

: --
: BessieBee

: "The pessimist see difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees
: opportunity in every difficulty."
: ...Sir Winston Churchill

I do find that when I used anold fashioned stick pan(nonon-stick coating_
I woudl use rather more buter or whatever fat or oil that I use now with a
non-stick pan wich I lightly spraywith real oil using the Orka sprayer not
a pam=type product whihc only sees to put a yellowish sticky mess
permanently on the pan. the little bit of ol makes it really slidable ,
but ido use a spatula in case there is a little bit sticking somewhe-)
Spatulas are a frying pan's friend.

Wendy