Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default any easy way to peal an egg?

"W. Baker" > wrote in message

> I don't understand the problems with all these egg cooking. I have been
> scrabling eggs sine I was about 8 or 10. It's about the easierst thing to
> cook, unless you simply suny side up fry them. How much of a learning
> curve is there for this kindof easystuff. Now if you were discussing how
> to make a geat roast turkey for Thanksgiving, that has a learning curve
> and I hope my old one is still working because I am makign the
> thanksgiving diner this year after quite a few years of not doing it. I
> have high standarads and not as much strength and staminaas I used to, so
> I am concerned, but expect ots of help form my kinds and older
> granddaughters. Let us pray:-)
>
> Wendy

My first attempt was at age 3. My mom caught me standing on a chair at the
stove. She helped me from there. I am sure that I probably didn't do
something right. That part I don't remember. But I have never had trouble
with those. Have had trouble in recent years with hard boiled not being
cook through enough. Now I just by the pre-boiled if I need them for a
salad recipe or something. Nobody will eat them otherwise.