Posted to alt.food.wine
Ocrhid Ocrhid is offline

Default Wines: Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur

On Saturday, July 4, 2009 11:42:08 PM UTC-7, Craigmaile wrote:
> Dear Urbancowboy, l'm not Hunt - but l'm DEFINATELY interested in
> getting a bottle of Petite Liquear if at all possible! Thanks, Craig
>

> --
> Craigmaile
> Craigmaile's Profile: http://www.cookingjunkies.com/member.php?userid=1432
> View this thread: http://www.cookingjunkies.com/showthread.php?t=22859

We were going through the household items from my in-laws, now deceased. I found a bottle of this Petite Liqueur. It is now 2013. Do you think it is even worth drinking after all this time? The distributor noted on the back of the bottle is in NY. But the parents went to Australia, I am not sure if they bought it there, or here. What do you all think?