Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default condensed milk

sf wrote:

> I feel like I've been living under a rock because I had no idea
> condensed milk came any way other than full fat! Putting it on my
> shopping list to check out the availability when I go grocery
> shopping. http://oi43.tinypic.com/wj89le.jpg

Is this to make a dessert? Like pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving?
Unless you use something like that often, you should stick to the full
fat version, imo. If it's only an occasional holiday dessert, I'd go
for full flavor. You might get by with the low fat but the non-fat
will definitely leave you with a loss of flavor/quality.

G.