Old 03-11-2013, 09:54 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

"Trawley Trash" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:55:24 -0700
"Julie Bove" wrote:

You have never taken an IgG allergy test. When I said there are no
symptoms, I mean no symptoms for the test results that are "false
positives." You can tell IgG allergies by the time delay. They
take anywhere from a few hours to days for symptoms to appear.

I have taken the tests three times.

The one allergy test I remember was the hair test. I do not think you
have ever taken the ELISA IgG blood test that I am referring to. I am
not sure you understood the difference: only that the hair test was
cheaper.

I've had the RAST IgG done. The Elisa IgG. And the prick IgE. Of the
three, I think the hair was the most comprehensive. I also had them check
for nutritional deficiencies. Since I've had that done and added more
supplements to our diets, we've been much healthier. I actually didn't have
to add too much. Mine came out pretty good.