Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Trawley Trash Trawley Trash is offline

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

On Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:55:24 -0700
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> > You have never taken an IgG allergy test. When I said there are no
> > symptoms, I mean no symptoms for the test results that are "false
> > positives." You can tell IgG allergies by the time delay. They
> > take anywhere from a few hours to days for symptoms to appear.

> I have taken the tests three times.

The one allergy test I remember was the hair test. I do not think you
have ever taken the ELISA IgG blood test that I am referring to. I am
not sure you understood the difference: only that the hair test was
cheaper.

--
I'm Trawley Trash, and you haven't heard the last of me yet.