Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Karen[_11_] Karen[_11_] is offline

Default Org artichokes and brussle sprouts in stock at Raley's

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:59:51 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Cheri"
> wrote:

>"Karen" > wrote in message
>news
>> On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 23:39:56 +0200, in alt.food.diabetic, Maya
>> Zuiderweg <$no_spam#ma_dot_zuiderweg_@_me_dot_com#maps_on$ > wrote:
>>
>>>Todd formuleerde de vraag :

>>>Hi Todd,
>>>Learning is what you are doing, and you are doing just fine.
>>>Never stop learning, and you'll be okay.

>>>I wouldn't know, there are so very many herbs.
>>>I'm curious enough to want to know which one you mean.
>>>
>>>M.
>>>

>> You've all been very chatty since I was offline later yesterday and
>> most of today. We had gone out of town for my mother being laid to
>> rest. Just got home. Will mostly be busy the next few days getting
>> the house ready for my brother's homecoming after 7 months in the
>> hospital, so may only have a few minutes here and there to read the
>> conversations here.

>I'm sorry to hear about your mother, it's never easy to lose a parent. Take
>care of yourself and happy for your brother to be coming home.
>
>Cheri

Thank you Cheri. We are happy for my brother, and weird as it sounds,
Mom too in a way. She suffered for a long time, and now she isn't. I
do think she is in a better place. We had a long time to prepare for
this inevitability. Sad as it is, we do all go at some point. It was
very difficult to see her suffer. We love her and mourn the loss, and
will always miss her, but didn't want her to suffer.