hahabogus

Default Inept baker question - Baker's brownie recipe

Nancy Young > wrote in
:

> brushfire wrote:
>>
>> The recipe on Baker's unsweetened chocolate package for brownies
>> calls for the batter to be "spread into greased foil-lined 13x9-inch
>> baking pan". Does this mean I wrap the entire pan (it's metal coated
>> with Teflon) on the outside with tin foil? Surely it doesn't go on
>> the inside?

> Line the inside. Nice and tight.
>
> nancy

Since you'll probably want to move the brownie mass somewhere to cut it up
the foil makes it easier to lift it out...If you use a knife in your teflon
pan you'll scratch the teflon all up. See we all aren't as crazy as you
thought....(well some of us). WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP!

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.