bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaMag View Post
Hi there,

I am a wine-lover who decided to work in the wine industry, on behalf of numerous wineries, which has given me the chance to try a lot of new wines periodically. One of the biggest trends right now is wine blends, which are combinations of multiple wines that complement each other's flavors. They tend to be very drinkable, versatile, food friendly, and moderately priced. I wanted to share some good red blends I have tried lately for under $15-$20 and that I would recommend. All are great for the cooler weather and pair very well with heartier foods:
Graffigna Elevation Red Blend 2012 (from Argentina)
Jacob's Creek Red Blend 2012 (from Australia)
Dead Bolt Winemaker's Red Blend 2011 (from Napa Valley)
Try the big box of Franzia cillable Red. Yes it will work without a person having to turn homo. thanks.