Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes
Todd Todd is offline

Default Org artichokes and brussle sprouts in stock at Raley's

On 10/23/2013 10:06 AM, Maya Zuiderweg wrote:
> Hi Todd,
> I dont know what to make of your post.
> I eat my own food and have to take care of a chronic pancreatitis and a
> dolichocolon. Not your everyday common diabetes diet (if there even *is*
> such an animal).
> My insulin injections are to cover my intake of food.
> For quite some years now I use little insulin each day.
> In total 14-18 units a day.
> I eat about 1800 kcal each day and am very careful.
> My BMI is in the normal range.
>
> M.

Hi Maya,

Thank you for asking, instead of getting mad. I am
working on my writing skills. It sounds like you are
perfectly on track, doing exactly what you are suppose to
do. I am delighted that you have yours under control.

This line of conversation started when someone erroneously
got on my case for saying not to take your drugs. (I never
said that.)

I was carrying on about a man I know and care about
that does some really insane things and is going to kill
himself. He almost died once already.

I do not presume for a second that ANYONE on these
groups would do something so insane for even a fraction
of a second, even the ones that argue that sugars are
not carbs.

What I thought I was accomplishing was "speaking to
the choir". What it turned out as was "criticizing the
choir". Not good. Not my intention at all. I have some
fences to repair. :'(

-T

There is an herb, which I can not vouch for yet
(I have only just started on it) that is "suppose"
(watch the weasel word) to help the pancreas.
Would you like a reference, or is this all old hat
to you?