Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes
Maya Zuiderweg Maya Zuiderweg is offline

Default Org artichokes and brussle sprouts in stock at Raley's

Todd beweerde :

https://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2013...olution_01.htm
> Too much insulin, the fat storage hormone, also drives
> more inflammation and oxidative stress, and produces a
> myriad of downstream effects including high blood pressure,
> high cholesterol, low HDL, high triglycerides, poor sex
> drive, infertility, thickening of the blood, and increased
> risk of cancer, Alzheimers, and depression.
>
> Probably why T1 shouldn't over do the insulin too.
>
> -T

Hi Todd,
I dont know what to make of your post.
I eat my own food and have to take care of a chronic pancreatitis and a
dolichocolon. Not your everyday common diabetes diet (if there even
*is* such an animal).
My insulin injections are to cover my intake of food.
For quite some years now I use little insulin each day.
In total 14-18 units a day.
I eat about 1800 kcal each day and am very careful.
My BMI is in the normal range.

M.