Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes

Default Org artichokes and brussle sprouts in stock at Raley's

"Todd" > wrote in message

> Wendy, please forgive me. I never meant to imply anyone of this group
> would do something so ferociously irresponsible. That I know
> of others not on this group that do, horrifies me. That was all I
> was getting at. I though I as talking to like minded T2's that
> would share my horror as well. I obviously did not succeed very
> well at it.

Why should anyone be horrified at what another person does? Did the man
beat someone? Kill someone? No. He didn't even break the law.

You only know what he told you. And he might not have even told you all of
it. You don't know that he was irresponsible. You don't know what he was
advised to do.

If I were this man, I would for sure want *you* out of my life!