Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes

Default Org artichokes and brussle sprouts in stock at Raley's

"Maya Zuiderweg" <$no_spam#ma_dot_zuiderweg_@_me_dot_com#maps_on$ > wrote in
message ...
> Na rijp beraad schreef Julie Bove :
>> "Maya Zuiderweg" <$no_spam#ma_dot_zuiderweg_@_me_dot_com#maps_on$ > wrote
>> in message ...
>>> Todd heeft ons zojuist aangekondigd :

>>> What idiot would do that?
>>> M.

>> They wouldn't because meds don't work that way. Not most of them anyway.
>> Prandin and Starlix do let some people eat more carbs but Starlix didn't
>> work for me. Something like Metformin isn't a "cheat" type med or even a
>> fast acting one.

> As I read this, it's about covering up for more food-intake with extra
> insulin.
> M.

Yes but there's much we don't know. Is he type 1 or 2? This might work for
a type 1 but probably won't with a type 2. And was it even the correct type
of insulin to do this with. We've seen stories on the newsgroups in the
past (perhaps not this one, not sure) of people taking it upon themselves to
use insulin without knowing what they were doing. And I had an elderly
friend who did stuff with insulin that wasn't the right thing to do.