Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Org artichokes and brussle sprouts in stock at Raley's

Todd > wrote:
: On 10/21/2013 06:54 AM, W. Baker wrote:
: > You look at carb overeaters and say that is evil so
: > any carbs are evil.

: Hi Wendy,

: "Any"? Not exactly sure where you got that impression.
: A few won't hurt anyone. Never said "any" that I
: can recall.

: >
: > Wendy
: >
: > Moderation in all things except laughter-Thanks, Alan S

: 1+

You sound as if you even begrudge yourself those 15(including fiber) grams
per meal you allow just in order to get some low carb fibrous vegetables
into your diet. When you speak of Evil , etc. It is a bit of overkill
and it is very accusatory when you talk of peole on this newsgroup as
making concessions with carbs adn taking meds as bad practice and
simplying signs of weakness of character. It sould liek you are saying"
Be real men and quit eating all those half apples or handfuls of cherries
or dairy product with all those carb . Real me diabetic are strong
enough to resist that evil temtation." This comes off a very judgemental.
I know you have not said those words, but that is what you comments imply.
ike saying that testing by Jennifer's method is fine for those who are not
eqaul to , or able to do without the carbs. Not your exact words, but
definitely the feelin you are giving with your words.

There are many routes to excellent control, yours being ONE, but not all
of them so , please stop implying that with one or two exceptions we are
all wimps adn weaklings for eating more carbs than you and/or for needing
medicine to control our diabetes, which many of us have beendoing for many
yers by now. We do what works for us and you do what works for you.

Wendy