Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Org artichokes and brussle sprouts in stock at Raley's

On 10/19/2013 08:49 PM, I Don't Know wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:25:15 -0700, Todd > wrote:

>>> Funny? No. Oddball? Yes.
>>>
>>> Carbs are not bad for diabetics or anyone else.

>> Hi "I Don't Know
>>
>> Is there some name you would like to be called? I feel
>> a bit impersonal addressing you otherwise. If you
>> have forgotten, you can find it on your driver's
>> license. :-) (Another funny.)

> droll.
>

>> "Some" carbs won't hurt you. More will.

> Each individual can decide for themselves how they eat. Your odd plan
> wouldn't work for anyone who was honestly recording how they ate.
>
> Carbs
>> are want injured you to start with.

> Nope. That is a complete falsehood on your part,
>

>> If you keep trying to push it on the carbs, you will
>> risk re-injuring yourself. And, your body will not
>> re-adjust to real food. You will never stop craving
>> carbs at poisonous levels and will not stop craving
>> the unnatural modern diet.

> More BS. I don't crave anything as you falsely state.
>

>> That said, even too much water will kill you. But,
>> the modern diet is way, way too high in carbs.
>> The USDA's 375 a day carb recommendation is a scandal.

> Your just string phrases together.
>

>>> Learn to eat correctly.

>> My point exactly. Learn to cook and eat Diabetic/Paleo.
>>

> No, you just think it is. The paleo fad is not a true paleo diet.
>
>> And,
>>
>> 1) you can never, ever cheat (just eat more meat if you
>> are still hungry)
>>
>> 2) Do not, do not, do not, take extra drugs to induce a hypo
>> so you can cheat!
>>
>> 3) always laugh at T's jokes, even when they are only "Oddball".
>>
>> -T

> Your advice could kill some people you moron.

I highly doubt it.

You don't think high carb diets have anything
to do with T2. What is your theory? Why are
you not providing details. If I am wrong, show
me. Pub Med is a good place to start.

You provided no details on any of your remarks.
Why am I not Paleo? Because you said so?

And, why are you name calling? Do you drive with your
arm outstretched and your middle finger raised?

-T