Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Org artichokes and brussle sprouts in stock at Raley's

Todd > wrote:
: On 10/19/2013 11:59 AM, I Don't Know wrote:
: >> Actually, with my 15 carb per meal and 60 per day limit,
: >> >Artichokes are awesome. And they are a nutritionally
: >> >a huge plus. GROK ON!

: > Unfortunately you do not Grok.

: Hi What-his-name,

: Ha! He eats (Mark Sisson) more carbs than me. And,
: he consumes a tiny bit of refined sugars as
: well as honey.

: I eat before beer, except not honey, bugs, lizards,
: brains, eye balls, snakes.

: Some Paleos do not eat dairy. Mark says to eat grass
: fed dairy. I stay away from milk. Mark may too.
: Grok herded animals. :-P

: What part on Paleo do you think I am not following?

: GROK on!

: -T

IIRC Paleo folks of long long ago, hunter gatherers really enjoyed a great
treat when they found a tree with a bee hive in it. They woule absolutely
(kind of like Winniw the Pooh) eat great amounts of the honey when they
could get it. Unfortunately, this was a naturally occurring carb that is
totally unsuitable for diabetics so we can't follow anactual Paleo diet
which woul dhave in =cluded honey and date honey adn other naturally
occurring setet fruits adn honey.

Wendy