Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Salmon Frittata

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> There was a frittata recipe posted on my Facebook and I went to the
> site and found this (better than the one that led me there). Only
> downside for me in this would be the 3 cups of frozen veggies, I would
> prefer to use fresh veggies like broccoli and zucchini.
>
> http://www.heartfoundation.org.au/re...eFrittata.aspx
>
> I love frittata warmed for breakfast, cold with salad for lunch or
> dinner and also anytime snacks, lol.

Looks good too. I agree about the veggies and I do like the skin and the
bones in the canned salmon so I wouldn't remove them. :-)

I like skin and bones too. I always buy my fresh salmon with skin on.
The other night I inherited the skin from son and girlfriend as well,
lol. last week my son bought smoked salmon fillet in a vac bag and he
left the skin for me. It was awful, not a fan of that kind of smoked
salmon at the best of times. The thin slices I don't mind though.