Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Nick Cramer

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>> Oh no, how very sad ;( I really loved Nick and his postings. He was
>> in another food group, was that where you saw it? RIP Nick.
>>
>> "Cheri" wrote in message ...
>>
>> I just read in another group that Nick Cramer died recently. If it
>> was
>> posted here I never saw it. I'm sure it was him since he was from LA
>> and
>> some others said they enjoyed having many drinks with him. I know he
>> was a
>> good friend to Quentin Grady. RIP Nick.
>>

>> Cheri

> Yes, in alt.food.binaries

Sorry, it's alt.binaries.food

----
That is not where I found one. It was in the barbecue group that Nick
sent me to once. Told how Nick passed away in hospital with his
daughters beside him. Jun didn't make it back from Thailand in time ;(
His ashes were strewn in a favourite place. Is that the same message you
got Cheri? I can't get any binary groups.