Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Trawley Trash Trawley Trash is offline

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

On Mon, 7 Oct 2013 14:58:14 -0700
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> "Trawley Trash" > wrote in message
> > On Sun, 6 Oct 2013 21:58:55 +0000 (UTC)
> > "W. Baker" > wrote:
> >
> >> Unless you have specific food allergies etc, then no food actuall
> >> is poison.

> > Everyone has food allergies, whether they know it or not. Most of
> > them show up as long-term chronic conditions (like diabetes) that
> > doctors cannot treat. Instead they prescribe symptomatic relief
> > like pain killers or insulin that do nothing for the underlying
> > condition.

> No, everyone does not have food allergies. If by allergies you mean
> IgE allergies. In fact most people do not. Now there is highly
> debated evidence of late that IgG reactions, aka intolerances may in
> fact be allergy related. But do most people have those? Probably
> not. I suspect that most people can eat what they want. But many
> people have to avoid at least one food for some reason. And that
> reason is most likely not IgE or IgG related.

Yes, I do mean IgG allergies along with IgE allergies. There are
others too like IgA and IgM. The Ig stand for "immune globulin."
If it is an undesired immune response, then it is an allergy.

The reason IgG allergies are hotly debated is that the IgG blood tests
show that everyone has allergies. Most doctors claim these are "false
positives," because there are no symptoms. The problem is they don't
recognize that high BG can be one of the symptoms.

I back in school studying biochemistry, because doctors
have been no help at all. I won't be posting here as much.

--
I'm Trawley Trash, and you haven't heard the last of me yet.