Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Trawley Trash Trawley Trash is offline

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 22:05:06 -0700
Todd > wrote:

> Speaking of hybridized fruit for carbs, mainly sweetness
> as you accurately pointed out, have you looked at the carbs
> in an orange lately? One golf ball sized orange: 11g;
> one normal sized orange: 22g. Yikes!
>
> http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...-juices/1966/2

Yup. I gave up oranges when I finally got the
message about fructose. I switched to limes sweetened with
dextrose. This still seems to give me a little trouble,
so I have ordered some 99.8% reagent grade glucose (same as
dextrose). I suspect the dextrose from the health food store
is contaminated with fructose.

--
I'm Trawley Trash, and you haven't heard the last of me yet.