Old 06-10-2013, 03:41 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/05/2013 10:43 PM, Cheri wrote:
"Todd" wrote in message

Good Advice, I am watching my meter like a hawk. And several
times a day too. So far, I am a fraction better than on
Metformin. And the side effects are going away.
I am stronger and a lot happier. (Metformin causes
depression, among other things.)

By the way, I am drug free, but not medicine free.
I use a lot of tradition medicine (herbs, etc.).
Anyone let me know if they want to know the
traditional medicines I use.

-T

You're starting to sound a tad bit like Iron Justice...a well known
fanatic in the groups.

Cheri

Hi Cheri,

How so? Because I use Traditional Medicine?
I can reference randomized double blind studies,
in other words, the scientific method, on the stuff
I use. Is that "fanatical"?

Am I being otherwise ill mannered or offensive
in any way?

-T

Anybody can cite studies, but when you make sweeping (the sky is falling)
statements that really aren't true for a whole lot of people who eat grains
etc., it starts to sound fanatical. You don't have to be "ill mannered or
offensive" to be perceived as a bit kooky either. :-)

Cheri