Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 10/05/2013 10:43 PM, Cheri wrote:
>> "Todd" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Good Advice, I am watching my meter like a hawk. And several
>>> times a day too. So far, I am a fraction better than on
>>> Metformin. And the side effects are going away.
>>> I am stronger and a lot happier. (Metformin causes
>>> depression, among other things.)
>>>
>>> By the way, I am drug free, but not medicine free.
>>> I use a lot of tradition medicine (herbs, etc.).
>>> Anyone let me know if they want to know the
>>> traditional medicines I use.
>>>
>>> -T

>> You're starting to sound a tad bit like Iron Justice...a well known
>> fanatic in the groups.
>>
>> Cheri

> Hi Cheri,
>
> How so? Because I use Traditional Medicine?
> I can reference randomized double blind studies,
> in other words, the scientific method, on the stuff
> I use. Is that "fanatical"?
>
> Am I being otherwise ill mannered or offensive
> in any way?
>
> -T

Anybody can cite studies, but when you make sweeping (the sky is falling)
statements that really aren't true for a whole lot of people who eat grains
etc., it starts to sound fanatical. You don't have to be "ill mannered or
offensive" to be perceived as a bit kooky either. :-)

Cheri