Old 06-10-2013, 06:43 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

"Todd" wrote in message

Good Advice, I am watching my meter like a hawk. And several
times a day too. So far, I am a fraction better than on
Metformin. And the side effects are going away.
I am stronger and a lot happier. (Metformin causes
depression, among other things.)

By the way, I am drug free, but not medicine free.
I use a lot of tradition medicine (herbs, etc.).
Anyone let me know if they want to know the
traditional medicines I use.

-T

You're starting to sound a tad bit like Iron Justice...a well known fanatic
in the groups.

Cheri