Posted to misc.health.diabetes,alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
Don Roberto Don Roberto is offline

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

On 10/4/2013 7:44 PM, I Don't Know wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 06:18:08 -0700, Don Roberto
> > wrote:

>>> Just because you think they look like tacos does not make them tacos.
>>>

>> Not when you can't think outside of the box you're in, especially when
>> it's an itty–bitty one.

> Making up your own definitions and using words incorrectly is not
> thinking outside the box.

Being a person incapable of thinking outside of the itty-bitty box
you're in - how would you know?

It's a level of insanity shared with the
> insulinitis nutcase.

Talking about nutcases: isn't it time to change your name again?
Not that there is anything wrong with your current one: if fact, it's
dead on.