Max Hauser

Default TN: 2002 Anne Gros, Groffier, Mortet

"Mark Lipton" in message ...
> Also, what do the "Lot" numbers signify?
> I couldn't figure that one out...

Those are lot numbers discreetly printed on the labels. In the regular
co-operative tasting groups I attend, the organizer of each tasting
assembles a sheet of information with all available details of each wine,
including price, source, importer for imported wines, and any lot or batch
information available -- the important part of the AP, with German wines,
for example. Occasionally that information is important. This information
sheet is distributed at the tasting.

I've got lots and lots of notes from these blind tastings, actually over 25
years of them (but only occasionally do I have the patience to type them
into a computer).

-- Max