Posted to misc.health.diabetes,alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
Trawley Trash Trawley Trash is offline

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 19:59:45 -0700
Todd > wrote:

> > That would be fine, assuming you are not allergic to eggs.

> Two eggs, I am okay. Three eggs and I want to puke. I think
> they are just too strong to eat a lot of them.

Actually that *might* work for me. At the time I took the
allergy test I was eating four eggs a day. Typically scrambled
with something like broccoli or bitter melon and potatoes. That was
my big meal. I was trying to avoid meat.

Acquired allergies build up if you eat allergenic foods. Now
I've been off them for two years, and I have ordered another
allergy test to find out how my allergies have changed.

> > I had no idea I had a problem with them except that I didn't
> > like them without spices. Then the ELISA test showed serious
> > problems with them, and eliminating them gave a big drop in
> > BG values.

> Allergies suck. :-(
>
> Spices?!?!? Please elucidate! I'd love better tasting eggs!

A lesson in spices is beyond the scope of this thread. Read
about spices, experiment, and find some you like. Things I
might use include soy sauce, jalapeno pepper, turmeric,
cayenne pepper, white pepper, fenugreek, and juniper berry.
Not all at the same time.

--
I'm Trawley Trash, and you haven't heard the last of me yet.