Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Cutlery and More's MIU conical burr coffee bean grinder arrived!

Brooklyn1 wrote:

> I used to own my own coffee business.

Yeah, right! splat!

> http://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Valu....9-oz/16004731

Well Sheldon...you have mentioned this coffee many times before and I
will trust you. I'm going to buy a can tomorrow morning.

I do LOVE Walmart but it's just too far away for me to bother with.
Tomorrow will be only the 3rd or 4th time I've been there in the last
5.5 years. I'm spoiled...most of my stores are only a mile or so away
and Walmart is 9 miles each way.....long distance traveling to me.

I have a few things from there that I want to get. I've been putting
it off for too long but tomorrow morning I will be there before the
sun comes up. I love that they are open here 24/7. I'll get there no
later than 5-5:30 then be back in my area to stop by the grocery store
that opens by 6am.

G.