Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

Cheri > wrote:
: "Karen" > wrote in message
: >>>
: >>> I have to agree. The Capri Suns had very tiny thin straws that would
: >>> bend easily, and yes, if you squeezed the box you ended up getting
: >>> sprayed with the juice drink. Capri Sun is actually not juice. It is
: >>> a juice drink with the first ingredient being water and the second
: >>> ingredient high fructose corn syrup.
: >>
: >>I think some of the Capri Sun is 100% juice but I could be wrong. Not
: >>something I ever bought.
: >
: > You were the one who said the Capri Sun was the worst. I assumed you
: > were speaking from experience. How else would you have formed that
: > opinion? I agreed with you on the issue about the straws.

: I believe she means that she never bought the *Capri Sun 100% juice*, even
: though she thinks there might be such a thing, at least that's how I see it.

: Cheri

I do not think your interpretation is at all clear formthewording. It is a
possible,but not sonly interpretation.

Wendy