Adam

Default New BBQ Doritos Chips: Fit for vegans?

There is a new brand of Doritos on the market. It is the BAR-B-Q flavour!
The ingredients do not list anything that I think come from animals, but I
can't be sure. Have any of you checked if the product is not fit for vegans?
I ask because I always liked to eat Doritos, but couldn't after becoming a
vegan. There are only very few chips that I can eat, and so I hope these new
chips are fit for consumption. I know that they have bad fats, but a treat
is good once in a while. Like 2 BAGS A DAY! lol.

Let me know, Adam.