Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] koko@letscook.com is offline

Default REC: Tiger Salad

Can't believe how wonderful such a simple salad is.
It went great with my quick and easy hot dogs and beans dinner. ;-)

Here's what I did
http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...ger-salad.html

or
http://tinyurl.com/m2oyotz

@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format

Tiger Salad

salads/dressing

1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 bunch cilantro leaves with tender stems; cut into 1/2 inch pieces
4 stalks celery; thinly sliced diagionally
2 small cucumbers or 1/2 large; thinly sliced
6 scallions; thinly sliced diagionally

Whisk vinegar, oil, sesame seeds and red pepper flakes in a large
bowl. Add cilantro, celery, cucumbers and scallions. Season with salt
and pepper and toss to combine.

Salad can be made 6 hours ahead

Notes: Bon Appetit

koko