Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Need recommendations for T2 Emergency Pantry

Don Roberto > wrote:
: On 9/20/2013 1:40 PM, Todd wrote:
: > That being said, I server in Germany during the Cold War.
: > The Germans had road side stands with Brats and sour kraut.
: > I "lived" for them. They were culinary and grease heaven.
: >

: Actually, in Germany sauerkraut (note proper spelling :-) is just one of
: the options - my favorite Kraut dog (where Kraut does *not* stand for
: sauerkraut :-) is Currywurst.

Kraut is simply the word for cabbage so sauer kraut is sourcabbage. If you
add some wurst to it that's fine but is something else.

Wendy