Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Need recommendations for T2 Emergency Pantry

Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
: In article >, Todd >
: wrote:
: > On 09/11/2013 10:34 PM, Cheri wrote:
: > > What? You think I don't know all of that? I love hot dogs too.
: > > Cheri
: > :-)
: >
: > Hot dogs are food?

: Oh, yes! Grilled on a griddle and served with brown mustard. YUM!

: Gotta love those back-to-the-fifties foods.

: PP
: --
: "What you fail to understand is that criticising established authority by means
: of argument and evidence is a crucial aspect of how science works."
: - Chris Malcolm

I love good kosher hot dogs cooked in saurkraut with added caraway seeds.
Eaten on a plate with knife adn fork, no bun, and some mustard , if you
like(deli dtyle), they are terrific and make a whole meal.

Wendy