Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Trawley Trash Trawley Trash is offline

Default Is everyone on vacation?

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:33:38 +1000
"Ozgirl" > wrote:

> I discovered coconut yoghurt by chance and tried it. I love it Too
> much milk does cause me gut problems but I don't avoid dairy
> altogether. So a taste preference really.

Looking at your whole list, your diet isn't bad by my standards.
I don't see much sugar: only a little bit added to a sweet potato.
I am sometimes able to tolerate more sugar when I add
cinnamon. Strawberries have less fructose than most fruits; I still
eat a few myself (without sugar). The only dairy was a bit of cottage
cheese. The summer fruit is only there for a short time, and
this problem only occurs with regular ingestion after several
weeks.

I don't see any ice cream, soft drinks, or candy.

My FBG would probably stay under 110 with this, but I am trying to
keep it under 90.

--
I'm Trawley Trash, and you haven't heard the last of me yet.