Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default What to do with Bitter cucumbers?

Todd > wrote:
: On 09/10/2013 09:30 AM, W. Baker wrote:
: > Todd > wrote:
: > : Hi All,
: >
: > : One, and fortunately only one, of my Japanese cucumber
: > : plants grows the most nasty bitter cucumbers I have
: > : ever tasted in my life.
: >
: > : Is there some way to make them palatable? Toss them in the
: > : trash? Give to seeds to a relative I don't like?
: >
: > : Many thanks,
: > : -T
: >
: > I hve no idea, but like yoru second suggestion:-) My oly advice is to buy
: > a differen variety of t seed next year.
: >
: > I guess they woul d make good comost.
: >
: > Wendy
: >

: The other three plants are so good they make your
: eyes roll in your head. Weird. Not this one. I
: am thinking up pulling it out.

Wow! I have never been that excited about a cucumber:-)

Wendy