Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics,alt.food.vegan

Default Animals' "getting to experience life"

On 9/6/2013 2:18 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 9/5/2013 7:13 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> The question is whether it is good for us humans to have domestic
>>> animals, and

>> No, that isn't the question.

> That is ALL you

No, *Gloo*. The question is if there is anything to "consider" about
livestock animals "getting to experience life" versus never existing,
and we have seen that the answer to the question is "no."

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost. Go do something else.