poojakapur poojakapur is offline
Member

Quote:
My sourdough leaked through the paper bags. Do I get my money
back ?
Hi Shadow, In my perspection, paper bags is not for the usage of sourdough or any moisture content, we can use paper bags only for dryer things storages. And of course we have paper cups which is used for drinking purposes. Instead of using plastic which cause non recyclable, we now saving world by using paper materials for all purposes. And we offer machines which is high quality and environment friendly low cost paper cup machine to make quality paper cups.