poojakapur poojakapur is offline
Member

Hi friends, Hope you all use to drink herbal tea. Though we feel it soothes the body and restore the activeness. It helps to protects the body from ageing. As above said there are so many benefits on drinking herbal tea. I give you some benefits over some herbal leaves and seeds which cures some health issues.

1. Peppermint Tea- Cures Nausea and Vomiting.
2. Thyme Tea- Cures Cold, Sneezing prob etc.,
3. Fennel Tea- Clean the kidneys.
4. Chamomile Tea- Gives deep sleep and stree free.
5. Nettle Tea- Increases iron and calcium.
6. Ginger Tea- Cure from Giddyness and Vomiting sensation problem.
7. Cardamom Tea- Stomach pains, cramps, and indigestion.

Last edited by poojakapur : 20-08-2013 at 10:48 AM