Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.philosophy,alt.food.vegan,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,rec.boats,alt.atheism,can.politics
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Beef produced and eaten, and not a single steer or cow "got to experience life"

On Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:47:22 -0700, Goo agreed:

>On Thu, 15 Aug 2013 17:23:52 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 20:57:51 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>.

>>>"getting to experience life" is not a benefit

>> It clearly appears to be, and you can't even pretend to try to explain what
>>you want people to think prevents it from being one Goob. You can't, you have
>>consistently proven that you can't, and that is not in dispute, Goo.

>No, and it isn't.

No you can't and it isn't in dispute Goob. The only way you could even try
to pretend to dispute it would be for you to try telling us what you want people
to think is preventing it from being to your son's advantage that he's still
alive, but you can't even make an attempt, Goo.