Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How you can make your wedding day one to remember with hog roast hire

In article >,
Roy > wrote:
>On Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:59:29 AM UTC-6, premierroast wrote:
>
><some deletion>
>
>> (http://www.premierroast.co.uk/blogar...hog-roast-hire)
>>
>> and
>>
>> 'Pig Roast' (http://www.premierroast.co.uk/blogar...hog-roast-hire)
>>
>> here.
>>
>> premierroast

>===
>Nothing better than to get your fine wedding attire gucked up with
>hawg fat and smelling like "smokey the bear".
>
>Yep, let me at it.

We had a pig roast at our wedding, courtesy of his brothers.
No fine wedding attire in sight; everybody was dressed casually.
The whole thing was held outdoors.

Regrettably, the township where it was held wanted $1 million
insurance for the fireworks, so we had to forego that.

Cindy Hamilton