Posted to alt.food.vegan
[email protected] fernandavianaa@gmail.com is offline

Default U.S. vegan population doubles in only two years!

Hi everyone! This is not a spam. Whe are trying to make possible this app for our community. The app VegIt, consists in sharing and finding dishes everywhere in the world, not necessarily in vegan restaurants.
Focusing on dishes and not in establishments it’s easier to find a great meal all around the world without necessarily being in a segmented restaurant. In other features, the app offers the possibility of recommendation, tips, reviews and more.
-
The project is currently in a crowd funding campaign to launch it. We need your help to spread the world and make it possible. How can you help? By liking us on facebook (www.facebook.com/vegit.me), sharing posts, telling your friends and sharing this campaign on your social network.
If you also want to make it easier to find a great meal anywhere, and help other people and travelers around the world too, you need to join us!
Visit us at:
http://vegit.me/

Share the campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ve...ishes-anywhere.
Spread the word out, and be a part of this campaign.