Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.philosophy,alt.food.vegan,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,rec.boats,alt.atheism,can.politics

Default Beef produced and eaten, and not a single steer or cow "got toexperience life"

On 8/12/2013 5:10 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 8/8/2013 1:55 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 8/8/2013 12:54 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> No Goober.

>> *YES*, *Gloo*. When you talk about animals "getting to experience
>> life", all you're talking about is their existence...so that you can
>> consume them. That's the only thing that's important to you. Everything
>> you say about something being important to or a "benefit" to them is
>> just your attempt at a bullshit smokescreen.

> For things that exist and have the
> benefit of experiencing life

"getting to experience life" is not a benefit - proved beyond dispute.