Old 12-08-2013, 01:11 PM
poojakapur poojakapur is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchuff11 View Post
A zesty and tangy chicken breast recipe to make your taste buds tingle.

5 bones chicken breasts
1 tsp. of minced garlic
1 cup of chopped onion
1 tsp. of salt
1 tsp. of rosemary
1 cup of orange juice
1 tbsp. of lemon juice
1 tsp. of white pepper

1. Season chicken with lemon juice, salt, white pepper and garlic.

2. Place in a greased and shallow baking dish.

3. Sprinkle rosemary and dash onions over chicken then pour orange juice.

4. Bake in preheated oven at 300 degrees F for an hour. Baste frequently.

WWWWoooowww.... Hey its delicious...!!! My mouth is watering as soon as i read this recipe. I gonna prepare like this using orange and lemon combination with chicken breast. Hope my family will have that day.